Sunday 22 April 2012

My favourite lipstick

MY FAVOURITE LIPSTICK | E.L.F RUNWAY PINK.

Hey lovely's, so today I have decided to do a normal post seeing as I have done a fair bit of ranting. I thought I would share with you my all time favourite lipstick (to date anyway). It is 'runway pink' by e.l.f.
Now i've had this lipstick for quite a while now so i've pretty much run out of it, so i try not to use it now because I don't order from elf unless they have free delivery or an offer or something, and all of my orders from there seem to have been on a payday. So the packaging of mine is a bit battered now, but nevertheless, its still sleek and sophisticated.
When you look at this lipstick from the side, it does look as though it would come out darker than it is, but if you can see the top, it is a lighter pale pink. When applied on my lips it is the nicest nude colour. But obviously for those with darker skin tones it will look different. It's a light peachy pink and it's also matte which i prefer in a lipstick. If i am going on a night out and I have opted for a smokey eye, this lipstick is perfect. It's also perfect for everyday wear because it's very subtle.
You can see in the image above that it is a peachy light pink colour. If you haven't tried it then i really recommend it. It was £3.50 from the mineral range (i think! if not, the studio range). For that price you really can't go wrong and i know that when this finally does run out, i will repurchase & I will keep repurchasing :) If i want a more glossy look, I put MUA shade 1 over the top & it's perfect.
Let me know if any of you have this & let me know what you think? & i haven't forgotten that I have some more followers to give a mention, you will all have a mention in the next post (i think).

Love Louisa

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about this lipstick and I'm due an elf order to restock on some necessities. I think this is going to have to be mine too!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete