Tuesday 21 February 2012

LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD.

My life in a dream world
*disclaimer, none of the images below are mine, if they are yours, please let me know so that i can give you credit for them!
I was having a look on tumblr the other day, and I was just so inspired! There are so many images that just make me happy and smiley and make me think about things! I have been thinking a lot, and it fascinates me how just looking at pictures can make you think about your life so much and think so much about things in general and make you so happy.
Its almost like looking at these pictures helps me forget the real world, and for a minute or two, let my imagination run wild and think about what things could be like and let myself dream.
Below are some images that I think are absolutely stunning & each one makes me think up something happy. I hope that looking at these makes you think as much as it does me. I just thought I would share it with you & if not, they are here for me too look at if I need to brighten up my day :)





They pretty much sum up my personality, I love all things pretty and glittery and beautiful.

Love Louisa x

1 comment:

  1. I think all of these pictures are beautiful and I'd love to have the top picture as my house one day (after the lottery win haha) xxx

    ReplyDelete