Tuesday 4 December 2012

I love my college course.

Hello Lovely's,

I hope you all read and enjoyed my sophie post, if not, please go and check it out, it's worth it.

So I genuinely can't believe how fast this year has gone, the last thing I knew I had just applied for college and was planning Magaluf!

I have been at college for just over 3 months now and it's amazing how much i've learnt already and it makes me so excited as to how into this course I am, it makes me happy to know that i'm on the path to my dream career. I have had enough speed bumps along the way, but nothing is going to stop me. Giving 100% dedication will pay off in the end I hope.

I will put up some photos of some of the work I have done so you can check it out, obviously i'm not professional yet but i'm learning and i'm proud of what i've achieved and the only way is up :)

I'm sorry for the quality of the photos aswell and for any background mess, i don't usually have that much time to take a picture because it's at the end of a lesson so I do apologise.

 My first attempt at a french plait, which I was very pleased with the outcome!
 ______________________________________________________________________________


 Above are 2 cat make-ups that I did, the top one I wore for going out and some random women from spain asked to have a picture took with me becuase they liked my make-up (random, but it was halloween!) and the bottom was just when I was bored at home.
______________________________________________________________________________
 

 The head block before I worked my magic ;) - just kidding.
 And this is after my first attempt at finger waving :)
 And below (right) is how the back looked after using hot sticks (and burning my fingers a few times!)

 ______________________________________________________________________________


Above is the tattoo before and below is after I had applied the camouflage make-up, I know you can still see it below but I think I applied too much white and it looks easier than it is to cover it up, believe me!
 ______________________________________________________________________________



 Above is another hair style I created, i'm pretty sure I used the hot sticks on this look too.
______________________________________________________________________________




 Above is another hair style created with normal rollers, I love the way this look turned out.
______________________________________________________________________________


 The first smokey eye I created in class.
______________________________________________________________________________


And here is another example of before and after camouflageing a tattoo, this was the first time I ever applied camouflage, so for a first attempt I don't think it went that bad.









So I hope you've enjoyed this post :)
I'm going to the clothes show live in Birmingham next week so if I have any interesting news or photos to put up of that I will and in just over 2 weeks it will be my 21st birthday, HOORAY! So there will most deffinately be a post on that!

Love Louisa :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment