Saturday 26 May 2012

Everything happens for a reason.

I've done it. I've booked it. This time in 2 weeks i should be soaking up the sun in magaluf! I was going to go to zante, but the guy never got back to me. I was so stressed out because i was desperate to know what was happening. I started thinking of alternatives incase he didnt get back to me and i came accross playaway. There was one space left for the magaluf booking & he told me that one other person was going to book today, they were waiting for them to ring back. I got in there and handed the money over first.

5th june i am flying out to magaluf & i have accomodation for 4 weeks, so its the start of a new adventure! A bit nervous because i don't know anyone, and everyone else going seems to already know everyone because they've been booked for a while, but i'm sure i will be fine!

I do have my glossybox & i will be doing a review & what not of that within the next couple of days, but obviously i am going to be pretty busy as its just over a week away! I probably won't be able to post because i won't be taking my laptop with me, but the longest i will be gone is 3 months, and i will be back to start college. So that means that i will be able to show you all of the creative things i will be learning.

Here's to the start of a new journey for me, lets see how it goes!

11 comments:

  1. That sounds so exciting! I'm going on the 2nd July but just for a week :) Have a lovely time!
    Courtney xx
    www.overtherainbow-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you going to magaluf? :) xx

      Delete
    2. Yeah! But we aren't staying in magaluf, we are staying in santa ponsa like 10 minutes away in a taxi :) xx

      Delete
  2. yaay go youuu :D bet youre so excited youll have such a good time.. do you have to find jobs when you get there then or do you sort it before? Ive looked at playaway before just never took the plunge and just booked it! Im very jel :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuu :D & i will find one when i'm there hopefully :) got 4 weeks accomodation so its not as much pressure :) & you should do ittt! xx

      Delete
  3. You did it! I'm so proud, you'll be fine and make friends so easily. I will miss your posts as your blog is literally my favourite!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuuu :) it means alot! & it will fly by! just remember me when i'm back!! haha :) xx

      Delete
  4. OMG you are going to have so much fun! Going to miss seeing your posts for a while :( but cant wait to hear what it was like. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww :) just remember me when i'm back and your blog is massive haha! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Oh my life this is so exciting!! Good on you for booking it, whilst it might be scary you will settle in really easily I'm sure and just have the best time! Will miss your posts though!
    By the way I just tagged you in a tag so would be lovely if you could look and take part :)

    http://happygolucky10.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done!!!!
    have a lovely few months away :)

    Lovely blog hun, just followed :)
    Would love it if you would follow me too :)
    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete