Sunday 15 April 2012

Feeling so inspired, motivated.

So as you can probably tell, i've sort of changed my blog again, i'm getting used to the whole changing the layout and things more easily now so in the future (not so near future) I will start looking into making my own.I don't know if any of you have this problem, but basically, my sleeping pattern is herendous. It has been like this since I was around 11 years old. I personally blame the internet. So I was still awake at around 6 this morning, looking through blogs, being inspired.

I decided that if i went to bed at around 6, I probably wouldn't get up until around 6 tonight. So here I am, changing my blog & what not. I've taken lots of photos this morning for upcoming posts, so I promise they won't be boring or depressing (i'm hoping you won't find them that anyway!)

I also need to say a MASSIVE thank you to the girls that supported me when i wrote the post 'confessions of an online dater' - the fact that you girls don't even know me, yet you have given me more support than my best friends, is truly heart warming and it makes me so glad that I made this blog!

So, because I am attempting to stay awake, my goals today are to get another blog post up, get my room tidied & sorted, do some washing & bake some cupcakes. It's funny that from reading blogs, I all of a sudden have the urge to be all crafty and I want to bake all sorts of goodies haha! Anyone else feel like this or just me? I wonder if mine will end up looking like the picture below? I will post pictures :) (found the image below on tumblr)


Also to look for in the future is me setting up an online jewelry shop, my mum owns so many different beads and things to make jewelry, it would be silly not too, so when that starts to go ahead, i will want some of you lovely girls to recieve some, to give me feedback, so if anybody would be interested, let me know in the comments :)

Confessions of an online dater:
You know that idiot, the one that wasn't worth my time. I mailed him telling him that I knew he wouldn't write back (after I had told him what a coward he was) He didn't have the guts to tell me straight, so he blatently was stringing me along, and then once told about himself, he went forward to delete me :) In my eyes, that is not a man. He is merely a little boy.

I am obviously being wary now, but there still seem to be some decent guys on there, who knows.
______________________________________________________________

Also, I am just wondering if any of you have worked abroad before like magaluf or ibiza, places like that? I've been to magaluf twice before now and I really enjoyed it, and would love to go out and work there for the summer, its just a bit daunting, but until september (if i get into college) there isn't really much over here for me (apart from my blog) - If anyone has, please let me know. & i saw one girl had been on a disney course for 3 months, i can't remember where i saw it, but if that was you, please get in contact with me haha :)

Love Louisa
x

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through blog hop and would like to show my support so I'm following you. Do check out my blog and maybe follow back if you like. :-)

    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame the internet for my sleeping pattern too! Wow, the shop sounds like a brilliant idea. I love little online boutiques. Those cupcakes look gorgeous I want to bake some now :D
    He is defiantly a little boy!
    Ps, I've added your button to my blog.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i will be sure to let you know when the show is on the road then :) & i baked my own cupcakes so a picture will be up soon, they don't look as neat as those, but still pretty cute :)

      & thank you very much, it means a lot x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comment and sharing my button Louisa! :) xx

    ReplyDelete