Monday 20 February 2012

CASUAL CUTENESS!

Ok, so tommorow I should be getting paint shop pro, and so then I will be able to experiment a bit more and make my blog look a bit more professional.
I will also then be able to edit my own photos and get on with doing OOTD's and reviews and things like that :) so for now, I am just going to show you another set that I did on polyvore which I LOVE.
Casual cuteness.

I saw the boots on the site, and so wanted to base a 'look' around them, and this is what I came up with, this is completely my style and I love all cutesy things like that, although I probably would never be caught dead in a pair of shorts!

But I love this and I hope you like it too, once again, feel free to follow me on polyvore :)

Also, I got my first follower today which I was SO SO pleased about, it made my day! I tried to mail her to say thank you, but it doesn't let me it just keeps telling me to sign in, so if anyone knows how to help me, please get in touch.

Love Louisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment